The Herpes Simplex Virus II - IGM test helps to detect the early herpes simplex virus infection, by evaluating the amount of Igm antibodies of HSV. Herpes Simplex Virus II - IGM test price is Rs. 300.
When to get tested?
Your doctor might suggest you to go for this test, if you are having symptoms of HSV infection. Few symptoms of HSV infection are:
- Muscle pain
- Pain during urination
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation in the genitals
- Open sores or blisters in the genitals
A small amount of blood will be drawn through a vein in your arm. The Herpes Simplex Virus II - IGM test price is low.
No special test preparation is required to appear for this test. The Herpes Simplex Virus II - IGM test cost is not high.
- A positive test result indicates that igm antibodies of HSV infection have been found in your blood.
- A negative test result indicates that no igm antibodies have been found in your blood.
However, do ask your doctor about what your test result indicates for you. Find a Herpes Simplex Virus II test online to get yourself tested.