Price: Rs. 800.00 Rs. 500.00
Infection in the initial stages of infection in a patient. Hepatitis B e-antigen (HBeAg) is detectable in the early phase of hepatitis B infection soon after hepatitis B surface antigen becomes detectable. Because of viral replication, serum levels of both antigens rise rapidly. More HBeAg in the blood indicates hepatitis B virus (HBV) infectivity, the number of viral Dane particles, the presence of core antigen in the nucleus of the hepatocyte, and presence of viral DNA polymerase in serum. In patients with chronic hepatitis B or in HBV carriers positive HBeAg results usually indicate the presence of active HBV replication and high infectivity and a negative HBeAg result indicates very minimal or lack of HBV replication.
Sample Type: Blood
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.