Price: Rs. 300.00 Rs. 250.00
This test is also known as Triiodothyronine blood test. This test is merely run to measure the actual amount of free Triiodothyronine or FT-3 in blood. Triiodothyronine is a type of hormone that is produced by the Thyroid gland. The main objective of this test is to determine that the thyroid gland is hyperactive or underactive. Imbalancement of such hormone production may cause irritability, irregular heartbeats and many other physical complexions and disorders. This is why Free Triiodothyronine test is also important for everyone. You may need to fast for a certain span of time before appearing for the test. There are some types of drugs including birth control pills that may affect the test results. This is why consulting a doctor is necessary before appearing for Free Triiodothyronine test. Test results may vary depending upon age, gender and health condition of the patient.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.