Price: Rs. 300.00 Rs. 250.00
FT4 and FT3 are also two of the most important tests. Knowingly, T3 only represents just 5% of normal thyroid hormone. Measurement of free triiodothyronine is the prime reason why this test is run. Decreasing amount of FT4 may cause hypothyroidism, which may cause several types of disorders. FT4 is known for comprising a little fraction of total thyroxine that remains available to the body tissues. Free T3 and T4 blood tests are included in all kinds of FT4 tests. You must inform your doctor before the test if you are already on medication or having any kind of allergies. No other specific preparations are needed for these tests. However, 10-12 hours of complete fasting is necessary before appearing for the test. The test results may vary depending upon gender and age or the health condition of the patient.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
List of Tests Included:
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.