Folic acid is a type of Vitamin that remains present in some fruits like orange, peanuts etc. This test is run to measure the exact amount of Folic acid and Folate Levels in the blood. This test is mostly recommended in case of Anemia and inflammatory bowel diseases. Besides, determining the potential risks of developing Anemia is also another objective of this test. You must fast for a whole night or minimum 8-12 hours before appearing for Folatetest. No other preparations are needed for this test. The test results may vary depending upon the gender, age and health condition.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.