This test is mainly performed to detect the causes of Anemia. Besides, Erythropoietin test is also run sometimes to diagnose a bone marrow disorder. Decreased amount of red blood cells causes Anemia. This test is run to know the exact reason of the decrement of red blood cells. This test is done after taking a certain amount of blood from the vein. No specific test preparations are required for this test. However, you need to consult your doctor before appearing for this test.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.