Covid Antibody IgG - Quantitative test will help you to understand how much any individual has got exposed.
Covid Antibody IgG - Quantitative Test is for sero-surveillance only, NOT for COVID diagnosis.
Test: Covid-19 Antibody IgG - Quantitative
Patient Preparation: Non-fasting
Sample Type: Blood [This is NOT RT-PCR SWAB Test or Rapid Antigen Test]
Prescription: Not Required
Who should do Covid Antibody test and Why?
1. Recovered from COVID-19, but still not sure if you've antibodies?
2. Has the vaccine started working on you?
3. COVID-19 is here to stay, know if YOU are ready to fight it.
4. Know how long your immunity might last! Don't Assume, Be Sure.
5. Planning to resume your routine life out? Check your immunity before you step out.
Second dose of vaccination done? Presenting Covid Neutralizing Antibody Test - Now you will know if your body has produced antibodies to fight COVID-19 after your second dose of vaccination. Click here to book!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT COVID TEST. REPORT IS NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL PURPOSE.
Thyrocare Covid Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800 Click here to book!