Calcium is known as one of the most necessary minerals of human body. The greater percentage of calcium remain present in the bones. This test is run to properly measure the levels of both unbound and bound calcium in the blood of an individual. This test is recommended if a person is suffering from hypercalcemia or hypocalcemia. Besides, this test is also performed to detect the potential risks of bone disorders. No specific preparations are required to go for a Calcium test. You must need to inform your doctor if you are already on medication. The test results may vary depending upon age, gender or health condition.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.