This test is one of the major tests of all time. Thalassemia is known as a group of inherited blood disorders that can be passed from parents to children. Beta thalassemia screening can help to detect any potential risks of Thalassemia in a patient. The detection of hemoglobinopathies is also another major objective of this test. No specific preparations are required to go for this test. You just need to follow the instructions given by your doctor in a proper manner. Inform your doctor if you are already on medication. The test results may vary depending upon age, gender and health conditions.
Sample Type: Blood
NOTE: Due to COVID 2nd wave, home collection charge is applicable on all bookings[Rs. 200 for the 1st beneficiary and Rs. 100 each for additional beneficiaries under the same order]. CASH payment option is not available.
10-12 hours fasting is required. Water is allowed.
- 1. Fill the booking form on right side with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Thyrocare agent will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You will get a payment link at the time of sample collection. CASH payment option is NOT available at present scenario. You can also make the payment by Scan QR code at the time of collection.
- 5. We will email the reports within 24-48 hrs[For most of the pincodes] on your email address mentioned while booking.
Notes: We are Authorized Sales Partner of Thyrocare Technologies Limited. We will take the order and send it to Thyrocare for processing. Sample Collection, Reports Generation, Payment Collection will be done by Thyrocare.