The Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 - IgG test is used to detect antiphospholipid syndrome, helps to find the cause of thrombotic episodes, and recurrent miscarriages by measuring the beta 2 GP1 IgG antibodies. Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 - IgG test price is Rs. 800
When to get tested?
- When you are having symptoms of antiphospholipid syndrome
- Have inexplicable blood clots
- Have had recurrent miscarriages
In these cases, you might need this test. A Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 - IgG test price is not high.
A healthcare professional will draw a small amount of blood from a vein in your arm.
No fasting or special preparation is needed. A Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 - IgG test cost is reasonable.
- A positive test result of beta 2 GP1 indicates antiphospholipid syndrome. Your doctor may run another test 12 weeks later to determine whether it is persistent or temporary.
- A negative result of beta 2 GP1 indicates no IgG antibodies have been detected.
However, it is important to ask your doctor what the test result means for you. Book a Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 - IgG test online to get yourself tested.