Thyrocare AAROGYAM C is a full body health checkup package that includes 64 Tests and consists of fundamental tests for screening of the health status Like Lipid, Liver, Thyroid, Iron, Diabetic, Kidney, Complete Hemogram, Hormone, Vitamin D & B12. Thyrocare Aarogyam is the most pupular range of health checkup packages in India. Thyrocare offers various health checkp packages at affordable rates. Aarogyam C is one of the best Thyrocare Packages. This package is ideal for People Aged 18 years and above.
What is an Aarogyam C test?
We get tested for specific purposes and to determine the reasons behind the uneasiness or complexions in any organ of our body. However, sometimes a complete body test becomes so mandatory to detect the exact seed of the problem and undoubtedly, there lies the reason for choosing thyrocare packages. In case you are looking for any such facility, the Aarogyam C package can be the end of your search.
In spite of having so many health checkup facilities and blood test packages, there are actually very few that can beat the thyrocare Aarogyam C test package when it comes to utility value. Being one of the most popular thyrocare full body checkup packages, Aarogyam C has already become the first choice of a huge number of people. Although, there are several other necessary checkup packages that are included in the thyrocare test price list.
Which tests are covered in Thyrocare Aarogyam C?
Tests that are included
- Diabetes : Diabetes is a critical disease and this is why this test is necessary. The best way to measure the functioning of optimal blood glucose is to go for this test as diabetes may also take a serious shape. HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose is measured and examined through this specific test.
- Cardiac: Cardiac problems are well known for turning critically severe if not detected at the earlier stage. This test can help you understand if you are already at a higher risk of peripheral vascular diseases or cardiac arrest. Specifically the people who ate having a family history of heart diseases should definitely go for this test. This test can help you get your cardiac problems detected with complete accuracy.
- Iron profile: Iron deficiency may turn too serious if not treated at the beginning stage. As a matter of fact, it may cause iron deficiency Anemia which may turn severe. Iron profile tests can help you get the lack of iron detected in your body. On the other hand, if you are working on improving your iron levels in the body, the test can help you keep monitoring your health improvement.
- Kidney health profile: Kidney is an important organ and kidney diseases may turn serious and this is why this test is necessary. In a word, a kidney health profile is necessary just to know if your kidneys are working properly or not. BUN, serum creatinine, calcium, uric acid and BUN/Creatinine ratio is examined through this test.
- Liver profile: Liver is an undeniably important organ and detection of any hidden liver disease is possible through this test. There are several liver infections like hepatitis that may turn severe if not detected or treated on time. A liver test can help you get many such hidden issues detected and keep you safe from life threatening health complexions. Alkaline Phosphatase, SGOT, SGPT, Gamma Glutamyl Transferase, protein, total albumin, globulin, bilirubin, albumin/globulin ratio, bilirubin total, bilirubin indirect, bilirubin direct.
- Hormone work: Total testosterone levels are examined through this specific test. People who are facing sudden and unexplained change in mood, libido and energy may unknowingly have some hormone functionality disorders, which can only be detected with complete accuracy through a hormone test. This is also one of the most important tests that is included in the Aarogyam C profile.
- Thyroid profile: Thyroid disorders like hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism may also turn serious if not detected or treated on time. As the thyroid gland controls so many activities of a human body, a test is truly necessary to identify any unusual activities that is taking place around it. T3, T4 and TSH levels are examined during this specific test.
- Vitamin: From bone health to blood cell formation, vitamins play so many types of vital roles in a human body. This is one of the mentionable reasons why deficiency of vitamins may give birth to so many types of unavoidable physical complexions. the levels of Vitamin B-12 is examined through this test including 25-OH Vitamin D so that the deficiency of any of these can be detected with complete accuracy. This is undoubtedly an important test that is included in this package.
- Lipid profile: Fat and cholesterol are also necessary for our body but extreme increments of both of these may give birth to several diseases and disorders. Knowingly, Obesity is one of those diseases that take place because of cholesterol increment. Lipid profile test is mandatory because increasing the amount of cholesterol in the body can be the reason for disorders like obesity and also for many other complexions. Lipid tests of Aarogyam C profile can help you get your cholesterol problems detected.
- Complete blood count: Measuring the elements present in the blood is the prime purpose of performing this specific test. This is undoubtedly the most important test in this test package and can help you stay away from the chances of so many types of critical diseases. RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, platelet count etc are examined in this test.
When to get the Aarogyam C test done?
- If you are having a fever for so long
- If you are experiencing any kind of trouble in your urination process
- If you are experiencing unexplained weight loss
- If you are having trouble to sleep or you are facing decreased sleep quality
- If you are having sore tongue
- If you are having unexplained hip or stomach pain
Quality of Aarogyam C test
Justification of the quality of this thyrocare test depends on certain factors. In a word, the quality assurance of thyrocare aarogyam test list can be measured through the below mentioned levels.
- Sample that is being run in the NABL/ISO certified thyrocare lab
- Kits that are being used for the home sample collection that includes originally sealed QR coded sterile kits, proper assurance of temperature condition maintenance and also the process of transportation of the samples to the laboratory.
- QC and also the sample acceptance in the laboratory.
What is the difference between Aarogyam B and Aarogyam C?
Both Aarogyam B and Aarogyam C are two of the most popular Thyrocare test packages that has already become beneficial for so many of us. However the basic difference between these thyrocare aarogyam packages is the inclusion of certain tests in Aarogyam C profile which are not included in the Aarogyam B. As per information fetched, the test facility of Testosterone, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D tests are not included in Aarogyam B test profile and these three tests are available in Aarogyam C package. So just feel free to choose the thyrocare blood test package that suits your personal test requirements.