Covid-19 Test in Pune
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 800 in Pune
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Thyrocare.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 650
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2500
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid Test Centres in Pune
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- BJ Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (SC), Pune
- A.G. Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Nayantara Building, Pune
- Sahyadri Speciality Labs, Plot No 54, S.No. 89-90, Lokmanya Colony, Kothrud, Pune
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited, Construction House, 796/189-B, Bhandarkar Institute Road, Pune
- ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune
- National Centre for Cell Sciences, Pune
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
- Genepath Diagnostics India Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Above Phadke Hospital, Pune
- Krsnaa Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Lt. Jayabai Nanasaheb Sutar Maternity Home, Pune
- Agharkar Research Institute, Pune
- Lab Services, Ayugen Biosciences Pvt Ltd, 562/1, Shivajinagar, Pune
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Dept of Laboratory, Grant Medical Foundation, 40, Sassoon Road, Pune
- Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Pathology, LMMF's Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research Center, Erandwane, Pune
- Dr. DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital – Laboratory, Aditya Birla Marg, Chinchwad, Pune
- Pathology Dept, K.E.M. Hospital, 489-Rasta Peth, Pune
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Ltd, Ground Floor, Anand Emerald, New Airport Road, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune
- Suburban Diagnostics (India) Pvt. Ltd., Seraph Center, Shahu college Road, Off Pune-Satara Road, Pune
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre, Lotus Court, Opp. Adinath Society, Pune – Satara Road, Pune
- Molecular Laboratory, Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College & General Hospital, Survey No. 49/1, Narhe, Mumbai Pune Bypass Road, Pune
- GreenArray Genomic Research & Solutions of Accurate Diagnostic Private Limited, Office No- 201-206, 2nd Floor, Above P N Gadgil Showroom, 1st lane, Happy Colony, Kothrud, Pune
- Symbiosis Medical College for Women, RTPCR Laboratory, Symbiosis International University Campus, Pune
- LifeCell International Pvt Ltd., S.No.94/7, Plot No. 38, Right Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud (Backside of McDonalds), Pune
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQs