Covid Test Centres in Pune
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- BJ Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (SC), Pune
- A.G. Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Nayantara Building, Pune
- Sahyadri Speciality Labs, Plot No 54, S.No. 89-90, Lokmanya Colony, Kothrud, Pune
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited, Construction House, 796/189-B, Bhandarkar Institute Road, Pune
- ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune
- National Centre for Cell Sciences, Pune
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
- Genepath Diagnostics India Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Above Phadke Hospital, Pune
- Krsnaa Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Lt. Jayabai Nanasaheb Sutar Maternity Home, Pune
- Agharkar Research Institute, Pune
- Lab Services, Ayugen Biosciences Pvt Ltd, 562/1, Shivajinagar, Pune
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Dept of Laboratory, Grant Medical Foundation, 40, Sassoon Road, Pune
- Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Pathology, LMMF's Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research Center, Erandwane, Pune
- Dr. DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital – Laboratory, Aditya Birla Marg, Chinchwad, Pune
- Pathology Dept, K.E.M. Hospital, 489-Rasta Peth, Pune
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Ltd, Ground Floor, Anand Emerald, New Airport Road, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune
- Suburban Diagnostics (India) Pvt. Ltd., Seraph Center, Shahu college Road, Off Pune-Satara Road, Pune
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre, Lotus Court, Opp. Adinath Society, Pune – Satara Road, Pune
- Molecular Laboratory, Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College & General Hospital, Survey No. 49/1, Narhe, Mumbai Pune Bypass Road, Pune
- GreenArray Genomic Research & Solutions of Accurate Diagnostic Private Limited, Office No- 201-206, 2nd Floor, Above P N Gadgil Showroom, 1st lane, Happy Colony, Kothrud, Pune
- Symbiosis Medical College for Women, RTPCR Laboratory, Symbiosis International University Campus, Pune
- LifeCell International Pvt Ltd., S.No.94/7, Plot No. 38, Right Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud (Backside of McDonalds), Pune
Covid 19 Cases in Pune
Pune is known as one of the most advanced cities of the country and since the beginning, Pune has always been reputed as one of the most spectacular cities of all time. Just because Pune is also facing the deadly rampage of the coronavirus, you shouldn’t be thinking twice before going for a Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Pune because there remains a chance that you are already infected but no symptoms are getting visible in your body. Getting the best quality services of Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Pune is not challenging anymore as a certain number of advanced diagnostic centres such as Thyrocare, Dr Lal PathLabs have already stepped in and they are providing world class test facilities for the most reasonable price.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How many strains of covid-19 viruses are there?
In the pandemic the researchers have found several strains of SARS-coV-2 virus, which are more dangerous than the original strain. The strain names are:
Who is at a high risk of getting infected?
You can get infected by coming in contact with an infected person, more particularly if you have been enclosed with them when they have sneezed or coughed. You are at a higher risk of getting the virus if you:
- Live with persons who have already contracted the virus.
- Are taking care of a corona infected person.
- Have sexual relation with a person who have contracted the virus.
This virus can create severe complications to the old adults and those who have certain health conditions as well. The complications are:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary artery disease
- Acute kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Weakened immune system due to organ transplant
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
covid test price in pune, rt-pcr test in pune near me, covid test pune, rt-pcr test centers in pune, covid test in pune, rt pcr test price pune, rt pcr test cost pune, covid test at home pune, thyrocare covid test pune, covid test centres in pune, rt pcr test at home pune, rt pcr test pune, covid test charges in pune, rt-pcr test charges in pune, rt-pcr test in pune price, covid 19 test in pune, corona test in pune
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQ