Covid-19 Test in Noida
- Dept of Lab Medicine, Jaypee Hospital, Sector 128, Noida.
- Central Lab, Sharda Hospital, Plot no 32,34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida
- Govt. Institute of Medical Sciences, Noida
- National Institute of Biologicals, Noida (High-throughput Laboratory)
- Dept of Lab Medicine, Kailash Hospital & Heart Institute, H-33, Sector 27, Noida
- 360 Diagnostics & Health Services Pvt Ltd, C-1/2, Sector 31, Noida
- Super Specialty Pediatric Hospital and Postgraduate Teaching Institute (SSPHPGTI), Noida
- Capital Pathology Laboratory, A-115, Sector 83, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida
- Redcliffe Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., H-55, 3rd Floor, Sector-63, Noida
- Neuberg Diagnostics Private Limited, Plot No A-42/4 Block A Sector 62, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Pathline Labs Private Limited, H1A, LG, Zygon Square, Sec-63, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
Covid-19 cases in Noida
Noida is a beautiful city in Uttar Pradesh, which is reputed in the country for being the home for the Okhla bird sanctuary. Apart from that, Noida is also a home for a few organizations and residential regions including some centres of attraction like the botanic garden and the Noida Iskcon temple. This is one of the most mentionable reasons why you should certainly go for a Covid test near you in Noida as that can keep you away from the dark impacts of coronavirus. As a matter of fact, now the IT enabled diagnostic centres are providing their services of rt pcr test near you in Noida, which is truly very beneficial for common people during the hours of pandemic.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test near you in Noida are available now. When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a covid test at home in Noida would definitely be a far better option.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of rt pcr test near you in Noida can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, rt pcr test cost is not really too high in the city.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Noida in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Maxlab. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Noida, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Noida is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.