Covid-19 Test in Navi Mumbai
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 675 in Navi Mumbai
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Thyrocare [Report in 24 hours].
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 700 in Navi Mumbai by Max Lab [Unit of MAX NANAVATI]
Covid test at home in Navi Mumbai is available. Covid test price in Navi Mumbai is Rs. 700. Service is provided by Max Lab.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 700
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid-19 Test in Navi Mumbai
- Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Molecular Medicine, Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., R-282, TTC Industrial Area, Rabale, Navi Mumbai
- Maasaheb Meenatai Thackeray Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
- MGM Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Hind labs, Kharghar, HLL Bhawan, 3rd floor, Block G, Sector 11, Kopara Road, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- Darpan Diagnostic, Shop no.68, 2nd Floor, Gami Industrial Estate, C-39/A, S Central Road. TTC Industrial Area. MIDC Industrial Area, Pawne, Navi Mumbai
- PreventiNe Life Care (P) Ltd. Plot 6, Sector 24, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
- Nexgen Molecular Lab LLP, Punit Industrial Premises, A-204, Plot 11/11, TTC, MIDC, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
- Diagnostics Laboratory, A Unit of Apollo Health and Lifestyle Limited, First Floor, Plot No : R-809,TTC, MIDC Industrial Area, Rabale, Navi Mumbai
- Patkar Laboratory, 25-26, 2nd Floor, Mahavir Center, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Covid-19 cases in Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai is situated at the northeast of Mumbai, which was firstly established as a well-planned city. There are two specific parts of the city known as North Navi Mumbai and South navi mumbai. The concerning news is, even this beautiful city is not really away from the horrific rampage of the deadly respiratory virus. You can take all the precautionary measures strictly during these terrifying hours and in case you feel silly symptoms like breathing issues or tastelessness, you may simply go for a Covid test near you in Navi Mumbai. A certain number of advanced diagnostic centres have started providing the services of rt pcr test near you in Navi Mumbai that can keep you away from life threatening complications caused by Covid-19.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test near you in Navi Mumbai are available now. When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a covid test at home in Navi Mumbai would definitely be a far better option.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of rt pcr test near you in Navi Mumbai can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, rt pcr test cost is not really too high in the city.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Navi Mumbai in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Maxlab. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Navi Mumbai, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Navi Mumbai is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.