Covid-19 Test in Kanpur
COVID RT-PCR Test in Kanpur
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 900 in Kanpur
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Pathkind Labs.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 700
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid Test Centres in Kanpur
- Sanjeevani and Aavya Lifescience Genomics (ALS Genomics), 117/O/461, Geeta Nagar, Near 09 No Crossing, Kanpur
- Gian Life Care Ltd, 7/216(6), Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur
- Central Laboratory, Rama Hospital and Research Centre, Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur
- New Leelamani Hospital, 14/116, Civil Lines, Kanpur
- Paliwal Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. 117/H-1/02, Pandu Nagar, Near J.K. Temple, Kanpur
- Molecular Laboratory, Saraswati Medical College, Lida, Madhu Vihar, P.O. Asha Khera, NH-27, Lucknow-Kanpur Highway, Unnao
- BSL-2 Virology Lab, Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road, Lucknow
- Naraina Diagnostics, Naraina Hospital and Research Centre, 1170 Gangaganj Panki, Kanpur
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQs