Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Patna
Covid 19 RT PCR Test can identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19. Real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), gene detection method is applied for COVID test. Book Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Patna from ICMR Approved Labs Thyrocare and Dr Lal Pathlabs. Covid RT PCR Test Price in Patna starts from Rs. 750. We provide Free Home Sample Collection. Reports will be released within 24-36 hours. Report will have QR Code and is valid for domestic and international travel. You can book Covid 19 RT PCR Test at home in Patna from our below listed ICMR approved lab partners.
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 750 in Patna
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Thyrocare.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 1100 in Patna by Dr. Lal PathLabs
Covid test at home in Patna is available. Service is provided by Dr. Lal PathLabs.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 700
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid 19 RT PCR Testing Centres in Patna
- ICMR-Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Agamkuan, Patna-800007
- Metropolis Healthcare Ltd, MIG 183, Ground Floor, Doctors Colony Kankerbagh Patna, Bihar - 800020 India
- Sen Diagnostics Private Limited, Budh Marg, Opposite ISKCON Temple, Fraser Road Area, Patna, Bihar 800001
- PCC ASHOK RAJPATH PATNA, MATE MARKET,ASHOK RAJPATH,PATNA-800004
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, H.No. 43, Gandhi Lodge,Makhaniya Kuan (East Lane), Patna - 800004
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, Neshat Market, Dargah Road, Patther Ki Masjid ,Patna - 800006
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, Nawab Bahadur Road, Near - Madrasa Sulaemania ,Patna City - 800008
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, Shop No. - 13, Opp.- Igims, R. K. Estate, Bailey Road Raja Bazar, Patna - 800014
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, Super Market,Besides SBI Bank Kurji More, Patna - 800010
- Saral Pathlab Private Limited, Vishal Nagar Colony Gate,Near AIIMS, Phulwari Sharif, Patna - 801507
- ALL India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna. Phulwarisharif , Patna 801507
Covid 19 Cases in Patna
Patna is the state capital of Bihar and has always been reputed as one of the most mentionable ancient cities. This city is situated at the bank of the Ganges river and it is a home for amazing tourist attractions like Bihar museum. Just because Patna is also facing the deadly rampage of the coronavirus, you shouldn’t be thinking twice before going for a Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Patna because there remains a chance that you are already infected but no symptoms are getting visible in your body. Getting the best quality services of Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Patna is not challenging anymore as a certain number of advanced diagnostic centres such as Thyrocare, Dr Lal PathLabs have already stepped in and they are providing world class test facilities for the most reasonable price.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How many strains of covid-19 viruses are there?
In the pandemic the researchers have found several strains of SARS-coV-2 virus, which are more dangerous than the original strain. The strain names are:
Who is at a high risk of getting infected?
You can get infected by coming in contact with an infected person, more particularly if you have been enclosed with them when they have sneezed or coughed. You are at a higher risk of getting the virus if you:
- Live with persons who have already contracted the virus.
- Are taking care of a corona infected person.
- Have sexual relation with a person who have contracted the virus.
This virus can create severe complications to the old adults and those who have certain health conditions as well. The complications are:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary artery disease
- Acute kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Weakened immune system due to organ transplant
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
rt pcr test in patna, corona test centre in patna, rt-pcr test in patna at home, covid test at home patna, rt-pcr test in patna near me, rtpcr test in patna, covid test centre in patna, covid 19 test in patna, corona test in patna, covid test in patna, rt-pcr test centre in patna, rt pcr test patna, covid test patna, rt-pcr covid test in patna, home collection covid test patna
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQ