Covid-19 cases in Nagpur
Nagpur is one of the most beautiful cities of Maharashtra that has certain historical values. As a matter of fact, Nagpur is a home for a 19th century museum named Nagpur Central Museum, which has always been a point of attraction for so many travelers. As we all know, the effect of pandemic has also broadly reached in Nagpur and this is the prime reason why you should find out a service provider of Covid test near you in Nagpur to get yourself tested and seek medical attention if you are infected. Currently, some of the most advanced pathology labs are the services of rt pcr test near you in Nagpur, which has already become beneficial for a huge number of people as all these world-class services are available for a very reasonable price.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test near you in Nagpur are available now. When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a covid test at home in Nagpur would definitely be a far better option.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of rt pcr test near you in Nagpur can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, rt pcr test cost is not really too high in the city.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Nagpur in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Dr. Lal PathLabs. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Nagpur, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Nagpur is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.