Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Hyderabad
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 750 in Hyderabad
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Thyrocare.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 750 in Hyderabad
Home collection facility is available. Service is provided by Dr Lal Pathlabs.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 700
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid Test Centres in Hyderabad
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Sir Ronald Ross of Tropical & Communicable Diseases, Hyderabad
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Institute of Preventive Medicine, Hyderabad
- ESIC Medical College, Hyderabad
- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics, Hyderabad
- Laboratory Services, Apollo Hospitals, 6th Floor, Health Street Building, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd, Street No 19, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad
- Vimta Labs Ltd, Plot No 142, Phase 2, IDA Cherlapally, Hyderabad
- Dr. Remedies Labs Private Ltd, A3, Titus Plaza, Sharma Commercial Complex, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
- Pathcare Labs Pvt Ltd, Medchal, Hyderabad
- American Institute of Pathology And Lab Sciences Pvt Ltd, Citizens Hospital, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
- Tenet Diagnostics, Plot No 51, Kineta Towers, Journalist Colony, Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- AIG Hospitals, Survey No 136, Plot No 2/3/4/5, 1, Mindspace Rd, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Cell Correct Diagnostics, Virinchi Hospitals, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- MAPMYGENOME India Ltd, Royal Demeure, Plot No 12/2, Sector-1, HUDA TEchno Enclave, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- LEPRA Society-Blue Peter Public Health and Research Centre, Cherlapally, Near TEC Building, Hyderabad
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Kamineni Hospitals Ltd., Unit D 4-7, Industrial Estate, Moula Ali, Hyderabad
- MEGSAN Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Survey No. 1, Pet Basheerabad, Kompally, Medchal Mandal, Hyderabad
- Shree Krishna Diagnostics, #2-22- 298/8/2/A, KPHB Main Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Avigna laboratories LLP, H.No1- 54/56/3, J.S. Plaza, Madinaguda, serlingampally, Rangareddy, Hyderabad
- Likhithas Diagnostics and specialty Lab, Door no: 13-3-12/A, Chaitanyapuri, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
- Neuberg Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Sandor Speciality Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Address: 8-2-326/5, Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Cytomol Labs, H. No:1-534, Ground Floor, Gandhinagar, (Near Andhra Café), Hyderabad
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad
- Umed Clinical Reference Lab (A division of Umed pharma lab pvt Ltd), Plot No.50/A/1, Bachupalli, M.M District, Hyderabad
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Medicover Hospital Laboratory Services, Opp. Cyber Gateway, IBIS hotel lane, Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Malla Reddy Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Central Clinical Laboratory, Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Door No:1-1-216, Suraram X Road, Hyderabad
- CPATH Labs, (A Unit of Sripath Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd), Plot 450 and 476, KK Plaza,100 feet road, Ayyappa Society, Hyderabad
- Sage Path Labs Pvt Ltd, Plot No. 564, First Floor, Buddanagar, Near Saibaba Temple, Peerzadiguda, Boduppal, Hyderabad
- Matrix Diagnostics, HIG 131 &132, Dwaraka Mai Building, 2nd Floor, Above HDFC Bank, 6th Phase, Near Forum Sujana Mall, KPHB, Hyderabad
- Operon Diagnostics, 3rd and 4th Floor, Hymavathi heights, Road no.8, Alwal hills, HT Rd, Rani Vihar, Kompally, Hyderabad
- Central Lab Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Apollo Health City Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Covid-19 cases in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is known as the twin city of Secunderabad and it is currently considered as one of the most advanced cities of the country. It is also famous for being the home for Ramoji Film City and one of the most amazing historical places named Golkonda fort. Just because of this increasing rampage of Covid-19, it is always recommended to go for a Covid test near you in Hyderabad to get your disease detected and seek necessary medical attention on time. Do not worry about carrying a mountain-sized expense because the newly appearing pathology labs have started providing their world-class services of rt pcr test near you in Hyderabad for the most reasonable price.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test near you in Hyderabad are available now. When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a covid test at home in Hyderabad would definitely be a far better option.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of rt pcr test near you in Hyderabad can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, rt pcr test cost is not really too high in the city.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Hyderabad in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Maxlab. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Hyderabad, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Hyderabad is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.