Covid-19 Test in Hyderabad
Book RT-PCR Test in Hyderabad
Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, Apollo Hospitals, Metropolis and Aarthi Scans in Hyderabad has centres for COVID RT-PCR testing
Covid RT-PCR Test Camp @ Rs. 500
Our offer is Rs. 500 per person for RTPCR. This includes Sample collection at your office premises We just need a 100 sq. feet room. Minimum 20 persons are required. ICMR Approved Lab.
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 650
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2500
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid Test Centres in Hyderabad
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Sir Ronald Ross of Tropical & Communicable Diseases, Hyderabad
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Institute of Preventive Medicine, Hyderabad
- ESIC Medical College, Hyderabad
- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Hyderabad
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics, Hyderabad
- Laboratory Services, Apollo Hospitals, 6th Floor, Health Street Building, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd, Street No 19, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad
- Vimta Labs Ltd, Plot No 142, Phase 2, IDA Cherlapally, Hyderabad
- Dr. Remedies Labs Private Ltd, A3, Titus Plaza, Sharma Commercial Complex, Punjagutta, Hyderabad
- Pathcare Labs Pvt Ltd, Medchal, Hyderabad
- American Institute of Pathology And Lab Sciences Pvt Ltd, Citizens Hospital, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
- Tenet Diagnostics, Plot No 51, Kineta Towers, Journalist Colony, Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- AIG Hospitals, Survey No 136, Plot No 2/3/4/5, 1, Mindspace Rd, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Cell Correct Diagnostics, Virinchi Hospitals, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- MAPMYGENOME India Ltd, Royal Demeure, Plot No 12/2, Sector-1, HUDA TEchno Enclave, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- LEPRA Society-Blue Peter Public Health and Research Centre, Cherlapally, Near TEC Building, Hyderabad
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Kamineni Hospitals Ltd., Unit D 4-7, Industrial Estate, Moula Ali, Hyderabad
- MEGSAN Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Survey No. 1, Pet Basheerabad, Kompally, Medchal Mandal, Hyderabad
- Shree Krishna Diagnostics, #2-22- 298/8/2/A, KPHB Main Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Avigna laboratories LLP, H.No1- 54/56/3, J.S. Plaza, Madinaguda, serlingampally, Rangareddy, Hyderabad
- Likhithas Diagnostics and specialty Lab, Door no: 13-3-12/A, Chaitanyapuri, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
- Neuberg Diagnostics Pvt Ltd, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Sandor Speciality Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Address: 8-2-326/5, Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Cytomol Labs, H. No:1-534, Ground Floor, Gandhinagar, (Near Andhra Café), Hyderabad
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad
- Umed Clinical Reference Lab (A division of Umed pharma lab pvt Ltd), Plot No.50/A/1, Bachupalli, M.M District, Hyderabad
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Medicover Hospital Laboratory Services, Opp. Cyber Gateway, IBIS hotel lane, Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Malla Reddy Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital Central Clinical Laboratory, Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Door No:1-1-216, Suraram X Road, Hyderabad
- CPATH Labs, (A Unit of Sripath Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd), Plot 450 and 476, KK Plaza,100 feet road, Ayyappa Society, Hyderabad
- Sage Path Labs Pvt Ltd, Plot No. 564, First Floor, Buddanagar, Near Saibaba Temple, Peerzadiguda, Boduppal, Hyderabad
- Matrix Diagnostics, HIG 131 &132, Dwaraka Mai Building, 2nd Floor, Above HDFC Bank, 6th Phase, Near Forum Sujana Mall, KPHB, Hyderabad
- Operon Diagnostics, 3rd and 4th Floor, Hymavathi heights, Road no.8, Alwal hills, HT Rd, Rani Vihar, Kompally, Hyderabad
- Central Lab Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Apollo Health City Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT-PCR test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQs