Covid-19 Test in Ghaziabad
Covid RT-PCR Test at home Ghaziabad
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 900 in Ghaziabad by Thyrocare
Covid test at home in Ghaziabad is available. Covid test price in Ghaziabad is Rs. 900. Service is provided by Thyrocare.
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID RT-PCR @ Rs. 900 in Ghaziabad by Max Lab [Report within 24 hours]
Covid test at home in Ghaziabad is available. Covid test price in Ghaziabad is Rs. 900. Service is provided by Max Lab [A division of Max Healthcare].
Click here to Book Appointment
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 700
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Neutralizing Antibody Test @ Rs. 500
This test confirm if you’ve produced antibodies against COVID-19 after recovery from COVID-19 or post vaccination.
Post Covid Checkup Packages
This test detects current health status after recovery from COVID-19
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2800
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid-19 Test in Ghaziabad
- MMG Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Central Research Laboratory- Santosh Medical College and Hospital, 1 Ambedkar Road, Ghaziabad
- Hprime Labs Private Limited, S29, 2nd Floor, Angela Mall, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
- Vrinda Diagnostic Centre, IIIrd B-10, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Divoc Labs - Pinktech Design Pvt. Ltd., 22F,23F,24F,25F, First Floor, Plot No. 10, District Centre, Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Molecular Pathlabs, a Unit Of Vitrana Healthcare Llp, Plot No.14&15 , P Block, Sector 23, Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad
Covid-19 cases in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad is a city at uttar Pradesh, which is well known for being a home for various factories including the Mohan Nagar Temple, which has always been a centre of attraction. Apart from that, Ghaziabad is a well-maintained region and is a home for many well planned residential areas. Just because the rampage of the deadly coronavirus is still increasing in Ghaziabad too, it is always a good decision to go for a Covid test near you in Ghaziabad because it is necessary to keep yourself as well as your loved ones away from the negative impacts of coronavirus. The world-class facilities of rt pcr test near you in ghaziabad are just a call away from you as a certain number of genuine and reliable diagnostic centres have already stepped in with the best solution for you. Their services are now available for a very reasonable price.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary traveling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test near you in Ghaziabad are available now. When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are traveling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a covid test at home in Ghaziabad would definitely be a far better option.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of rt pcr test near you in Ghaziabad can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, rt pcr test cost is not really too high in the city.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Ghaziabad in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Maxlab. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Ghaziabad, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Ghaziabad is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.