Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Bareilly
Covid 19 RT PCR Test can identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19. Real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), gene detection method is applied for COVID test. Book Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Bareilly from ICMR Approved Labs Dr. Lal PathLabs. Covid RT PCR Test Price in Bareilly starts from Rs. 900. We provide Free Home Sample Collection. Reports will be released within 24-48 hours. Report will have QR Code and is valid for domestic and international travel. You can book Covid 19 RT PCR Test at home in Bareilly from our below listed ICMR approved lab partners.
COVID 19 RT PCR Test
- Lab: Dr Lal Pathlabs
- Price: Rs. 900
- Reporting: 24-48 Hours
- Free Home Sample Collection
Covid Test Centres in Bareilly
- Department of Microbiology, Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, 13 K.M., Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bhojipora, Bareilly
- Molecular Lab, Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly, 21KM, NH-24, Rampur Road, Fatehganj West, Bareilly
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQs