Covid-19 Test in Ahmedabad
COVID RT-PCR Test in Ahmedabad
Metropolis and Dr Lal Pathlabs in Ahmedabad provides home collection facility for COVID RT-PCR testing. RT PCR test cost in Ahmedabad is Rs. 800 (Govt. Fixed Price). Book covid test at home ahmedabad and get your test done from the comfort of your home
Covid RT-PCR Test Camp @ Rs. 500
Our offer is Rs. 500 per person for RTPCR. This includes Sample collection at your office premises We just need a 100 sq. feet room. Minimum 20 persons are required. ICMR Approved Lab.
COVID Antibody Test
Antibody IgG @ Rs. 400 | Antibody GT Profile @ Rs. 650
Know whether you have met this invisible enemy already or not yet. Book the Antibody test to know your immune status.
Infection Checkup Profile @ Rs. 2500
This profile detects the most potential immune markers. Includes CBC, HSCRP, D-Dimer, LDH, INTERLEUKIN-6, PROCALCITONIN, FERRITIN, SGOT, SGPT
Covid-19 Test in Ahmedabad
- BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Unipath Specialty laboratory limited, 102, Sanoma Plaza, Opposite Parimal Garden, Besides JMC House, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
- Neuberg Supratech Reference Laboratories Private Limited, Kedar, Ahmedabad
- NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad
- GMERS Medical College, Ahmedabad
- ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad
- Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad
- Dr. H.L. Trivedi Institute of Transplantation Services, Ahmedabad
- Pangenomics International Pvt Ltd, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad
- Dept of Lab Medicine, Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research Pvt Ltd, Zydus Hospital Road, Hebatpur, Off S.G. Highway, Thaltej, Ahmedabad
- Dept of Lab Medicine, Apollo Hospitals International Ltd, 1, Bhat, GIDC Estate, Ahmedabad
- Green Cross Genetics Lab Pvt Ltd, 104, Sears Towers, Ahmedabad
- Sunflower Laboratory, Helmet Circle, Rudra Arcade, Drive In Road, Manav Mandir, MemNagar, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Ahmedabad
- Atal Incubation Centre, Gujarat Technological University, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad
- Gujarat Pathology Lab & Diagnostic Centre, 101/102, Span Trade Centre, Paldi, Ahmedabad
- Scientific Diagnostic Centre Pvt.Ltd, 3,Venunand Raw House, Gulbai Tekra Road, Ellisebridge, Ahmedabad
- Salvus Bioresearch Solutions, 2nd Floor, Earth Retail, Science City Circle, S.P. Ring Road, Ahmedabad
- Curovis Healthcare Pvt Ltd, B – Block, Mondeal Business Park, Nr.Gurudwara, Thaltej, Ahmedabad
- CELLCARE Pathology Lab, D-167, First floor, SOBO Centre, South Bopal, Ahmedabad
- In Vitro Speciality Laboratory (A Unit of Invitro Specialitylab Private Limited, S.F 205-210, Golden Triangle, NR. Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad
- Genexplore Diagnostics and Research Centre Pvt. Ltd., B/301-302, Tulip Corpus,Above Pakwan Dining Hall, Opp. V.S. Hospital, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad
- Molecular Laboratory, GCS Medical College, Swadeshi Mill Compound, Naroda Road, Ahmedabad
- Speciality Microtech Laboratory, 121 Akshar Arcade, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
- Symmers Pathcare, Pathology Laboratory, 229, South Bopal Trade Center, Gala Gymkhana Road, Bopal, Ahmedabad
- Molecular Laboratory SMS Hospital, VISAT Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad
- AmpliGene Inida Biotceh Pvt. Ltd., 401, 501, Ashwamegh Elegance II, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad
- Eugene Molecular Laboratory, FF11/12A/12B, Orchid Mall, Ahmedabad
- Rivaara Labs Pvt. Ltd., KD Hospital, Vaishnodevi Circle, SG Road, Ahmedabad
- Salvus Bioresearch Solutions, 12A-17, South Bopal Trade Centre (SBTC), Gala Gymkhana Road, South Bopal, Ahmedabad
- Universal Pathology and Molecular Laboratory, SHOP F.F.-1, Nishan Pride, Nr. Khodiyar Mataji Temple, Nr. GST Crossing, New Ranip, Ahmedabad
- Indian Red Cross Society Gujarat State Branch Thalassemia /Sickle Cell Prevention, Control & Research Programme, Red Cross Bhavan, Old Vadaj Ashram Road Ahmedabad
- Northstar Pathology Lab (a division of Northstar Diagnostics Private Limited), Second floor, Block N, Safal Mondeal 2, Bodakdev, S G Highway, Ahmedabad
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid 19 RT-PCR test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symtoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises this test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
READ CORONAVIRUS FAQs