What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
The prime symptoms of Covid 19
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
How Does Coronavirus spread?
This virus mainly spreads through direct physical contact with any affected person. When an infected person coughs, the virus gets released from the affected person’s body through small droplets and sticks in objects or surfaces. When a person unknowingly touches the floors or objects, then the virus gets transmitted to that person. The virus can mainly spread in several ways, such as,
- Mass gathering
- Shaking hands or hugging any affected person
- Sharing food items
- Touching objects or surfaces where the presence of coronavirus is possible
How to Prevent
- Avoid all kinds of physical contact with people as much as possible
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers and wash your hands regularly in a proper manner.
- Stay away from smoking or any such activities that may cause harm to lungs.
- Wear a face mask while roaming.
- In case you are suffering from cough and sneeze, cover your nose completely.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre from any person sneezing or coughing.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, nose or eyes until your hands are well-washed.
- Avoid unnecessary travelling as much as possible.
- If your business is not vitally important, stay home.
What is Covid RT-PCR Test?
RT-PCR means Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction. A Covid-19 RT PCR Test is considered to be most effective test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. Nasal and throat swabs of an individual are collected under the observation of a healthcare practitioner for an rtpcr test. So many facilities of Covid test in Mumbai are available now. You can book Thyrocare or Maxlab Covid 19 RT PCR Test in Mumbai through our website.
When do you need an RT-PCR Test for Covid 19?
- Symptoms: If you have any of the Covid symptoms (Sore throat, Dry Cough, Fever, Tiredness, Breathlessness, Loss of taste or smell)
- Travel purpose: You are travelling and need a confirmatory corona test
- Doctor advice: Your doctor suspects you have Covid and advises rt pcr test
Very unfortunately, there are no such kinds of treatments that have been officially declared as a cure for Covid-19. The best news in this regard is, some of the most effective vaccines have already been introduced that can keep you and your loved ones away from the deadly effects of this virus. To be necessarily mentioned, WHO does not recommend any self-medication including any type of antibiotics. Instead of all these, a Covid Test at home in Mumbai would definitely be a far better option.
Covid-19 cases in Mumbai
Mumbai is known as the largest city in India, which is also known as one of the most advanced metropolitan cities of the country. As a matter of fact, Mumbai is a home for the second largest film industry of the world and it is also a home for some of the most amazing tourist destinations. Currently, the concern of common people regarding covid-19 has increased a lot because a certain number of active cases has been reported in the city. The daily case count of Maharashtra state has crossed 500 mark, which is highest since 5th March, 2022. The common people of Mumbai are already getting prepared to face the most critical phase of pandemic. As a matter of fact, RT PCR test in Mumbai is now available for a reasonable cost. If the primary symptoms are Covid-19 have already started to get visible in your body, then you should not be late to book a Covid test in Mumbai.
Covid Test Price in Mumbai
Covid test price in Mumbai is Rs. 675 with Home Sample Collection. Service is provided by Thyrocare & Max Lab.
However, the affected people must be kept isolated. Apart from that, any suspected person growing the symptoms of Covid-19 must be hospitalized instantly with complete guidance of healthcare professionals. The advanced facilities of Covid RT PCR Test in Mumbai can easily help you determine the presence of this disease. Knowingly, Covid RT PCR test cost in Mumbai is not really too high in Mumbai.
Note: People who have already noticed any mild symptoms in spite of having zero noticeable physical issues should also isolate themselves or immediately consult their medical service provider or any Covid-19 help centre to have complete guidance in this regard. To be specific, people with cough, fever or breathing issues should get in touch with any medical specialist quickly.
We offer covid test at home Mumbai in association with ICMR approved labs Thyrocare and Maxlab. For RT-PCR Test home collection in Mumbai, you just need to fill up a simple booking form. So booking rt pcr test in Mumbai is easy if you connect with us. Free Home collection and Online report available.