Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What is an arthritis profile test?
The arthritis profile test helps to diagnose different types of arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
What tests are included in the arthritis profile test in Allahabad?
Depending on the package you are choosing, our arthritis package provides 63 to 72 essential tests to diagnose arthritis. The tests includes:
- Antinuclear antibodies
- Anti ccp
- Anti streptolysin - O
- Rheumatoid factor
- C-reactive protein
- Complete hemogram
- Lipid profile test
- Kidney profile test
- Thyroid profile test
- Vitamin profile test
When should you go for the arthritis test in Allahabad?
You should go for this:
- If your age if over 40
- If you have a family history of arthritis
- If you are experiencing joint stiffness and pain especially in the morning
- If you notice inflammation or redness around the joints
- If you have had a joint injury in the past
- If you are having trouble moving your joints
What are the benefits of an arthritis profile test in Allahabad?
There are many health benefits of going for the arthritis profile test. This test helps to:
- Detect any type of arthritis.
- Determine if you are likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis.
- Keep you updated about your health.
- Monitor your pre-existing health condition.
- Decrease your chances of getting ill in the near future.
- Improves your overall lifestyle.
How frequently will I need this test?
You need to take this test if you are having any symptoms regarding arthritis. Generally, most doctors prefer to take this once a year if you are over age 40, and have a family history of arthritis.
What is the cost of an arthritis profile test in Allahabad?
The price of our arthritis profile test packages in Allahabad starts from Rs. 1950.
What preparations will be required?
10 to 12 hours of fasting is required for the arthritis profile test. Also, if you have any pre-existing disease then you can consult with your doctor for any specific guidance.
Do you offer home sample collection facilities in Allahabad?
Yes. You can avail the benefits of home sample collection facilities in Allahabad.